We strongly believe that ‘Learning is everything’ and our students first priority must be the successful completion of their entire programme of study. The Sixth Form promotes high standards of maturity, self-discipline and learning through positive encouragement. We expect every student to display an excellent attitude to learning by:
- Meeting all deadlines, ensuring all work is produced to the best of their ability.
- Using their time productively.
- Engaging in their learning, making the most of opportunities and actively seeking to make progress.
- Maintaining a positive and purposeful relationship with all staff.
- Working collaboratively with peers.
- Respecting the learning environment and equipment provided.
- Actively engaging in the wider life of the Sixth Form.
“Students conduct themselves with maturity and act as highly positive role models for younger students.” Ofsted